Mechanical Field Technician
Charlotte, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting for a Mechanical Field Technician to join a growing international manufacturing company in the South Charlotte area. The company offers 100% employer paid health insurance for the employee and dependent(s) as well as 401K, PTO and a great company culture. The ideal candidate will be able to travel locally, 1-2 days a week.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Field Technician:
– Travel to different locations to repair company machinery.
– Utilize blueprints and schematics to build machinery.
– Repair or replace defective components/parts and return equipment to service.
– Perform electrical troubleshooting and perform mechanical work on equipment.
– Maintain and improve the performance and condition of equipment and facilities.
– Manage and complete all preventive maintenance work orders.
– Perform troubleshooting on down equipment and maximize run time.
Requirements of the Mechanical Field Technician:
– 3-4 years of field or mechanical maintenance technician experience.
– An Associates degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering Technology or a related field.
– Knowledge of proper use of all hand tools and major maintenance equipment.
– Ability to read blueprints and schematics (mechanical and electrical).
– Ability to lift in excess of 55lbs.
– Ability to work well with others and interact with customers.
– Demonstrate safe work habits.
Benefits of the Mechanical Field Technician:
– Salary is commensurate with experience.
– 100% employer paid medical benefits for employees and dependents, PTO and 401K.