Position Title: Medical Supervisor
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Industry: Law Firm
Work Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
– Responsible for supervising all aspects of the medical records department.
– Provide leadership, training and development to the Medical Records department.
– Responsible for team performance in order to achieve the weekly, monthly and quarterly operational goals of quantity, timeliness, quality, and customer service.
– Responsible for the daily operational workflow, to include communication with external and internal customers, resolution of claimant, provider, and client issues, and identify workflow concerns for specific cases and employees.
– Ensure the use of best practice workflows and operational excellence in activities are utilized.
– Direct the training of team members on workflow and contractual modifications expeditiously.
– Manage processes focused on effective customer service, ensure immediate escalation of issues, and participate in meetings to discuss the case management process.
– Analyze and report on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis operational statistics.
– Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college in a healthcare related field.
– Minimum 5 years of supervisory or management experience preferably in a healthcare setting.
– Project management and medical case management life cycle experience is preferred.
– Proficient in Windows OS and Microsoft Office Suite.
– Working knowledge of Needles and DocuWare systems a plus.
– Strong working knowledge of Electronic Medical Records (EMR).
– Strong working knowledge of case management programs.
– Strong leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and delegate effectively.
– Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative and be self-motivated.
– Ability to effectively manage competing priorities with a sense of urgency.
– Sound knowledge and understanding of medical terminology.
– Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
– Possess excellent organizational and follow up skills, with a strong attention to detail.
– Possess and demonstrate skills necessary to analyze information, problems, procedures and situations.
Salary and Benefits:
– Competitive salary.
– Generous health benefits package.
– Life and disability insurance.
– 401(k) retirement plan.
– Company perks including yoga, gym membership, and more.