Charlotte, North Carolina
Currently recruiting for a Negotiations Supervisor to provide supervision to the Negotiations Department of a medium-sized Personal Injury Law Firm; responsible for training, supporting and auditing Negotiators.
Responsibilities of the Negotiations Supervisor:
– Review new client files for accuracy.
– Manage negotiation process.
– Participate in pre-litigation process.
– Conduct TBI reviews.
– Manage and/or complete A/S reviews.
– Coordinate/consult with Client Services and Medical Records Specialists.
– Participate in hiring process.
– Define assignments and monitor case progress and quality; complete weekly/monthly reporting requirements for the department.
– Provide direction and guidance to staff.
– Conduct annual staff performance reviews.
– Organize group training for team members with IT staff.
– Anticipate and reverse team negative trends.
– Work with Supervising Attorney and HR to address employee performance issues.
Requirements of the Negotiations Supervisor:
– Bachelor’s degree in business-related field required
– Minimum of ten years’ bodily injury claims experience required
– Five years’ supervisory experience required
– Analytical and critical thinking skills
– Strong negotiating skills, always striving to “Get to Yes”
– Excellent supervisory skills
– Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally, with clients, insurance adjusters, medical & administrative staff
Compensation for the Negotiations Supervisor:
– Competitive salary based on experience and education.
– Generous health benefits package.
– Life and disability insurance.
– 401(k) retirement plan.