Position Title: Negotiator / Claims Adjuster
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Industry: Law Firm
Reports To: COO
Work Hours: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
– Responsible for analyzing, evaluating and summarizing complex medical information.
– Crystallize concise compelling and persuasive arguments.
– Review new client files for accuracy.
– Manage negotiation process.
– Participate in pre-litigation process.
– Conduct TBI reviews.
– Consult with Case Managers and Medical Specialists.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field preferred.
– 10 years of experience as a Insurance Adjuster required.
– 10 years of Bodily Injury claims experience required.
– Adjuster’s License required.
– Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
– Assertive, self-starter.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Ethical, tactful and professional.
– High attention to detail.
Salary and Benefits:
– Competitive salary.
– Generous health benefits package.
– Life and disability insurance.
– 401(k) retirement plan.
– Company perks including yoga, gym membership, and more.