Job Title: Online Marketing Specialist
Industry: Financial Services
Reports to: Vice President of Marketing
Location: Reston, VA
- Serve as a website chat operator; greet visitors on a live chat technology platform
- Respond to customer inquiries via online and offline chat messages; answer questions about the organization and provide customers with information.
- Retrieve messages from offline queries and forward to appropriate personnel.
- Welcome web visitors, determine nature of customer, and direct to appropriate personnel.
- Perform weekly and monthly reporting of online activities and results
- Serve as liaison with print and marketing vendors; obtain and prepare bids, place orders, proofread materials, and maintain inventory of company marketing collateral.
- Support the daily function of the marketing and sales departments
- Perform data management of marketing and sales information.
- Respond to and/or distribute incoming sales leads to appropriate staff member.
- Maintain inventory of marketing materials and track marketing expenditures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum one year of professional customer service experience.
- General understanding of online chat tools
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Previous experience with online chat software is an asset
Excellent Benefits Offered. Free parking. Casual attire. Approximately 37,000-40,000 annually.