Denver, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting a Painter / Body Prep to join a growing manufacturing company in Denver, NC. The company offers hands-on training, excellent company culture, generous health benefits and PTO. The ideal candidate will have experience within the automotive or aircraft industry.
– Paint quality products according to customer specifications
– Select the proper paint according to the print specifications & set up a per production schedule
– Ensure that all parts are wiped and cleaned prior to painting and avoid over spray
– Paint the product with even coverage to avoid runs
– Keep containers containing chemicals labeled and covered at all times in accordance with EPA and fire prevention standards
– Maintain paperwork for daily inspection of filters
– Regularly inspect parts for quality at prescribed intervals per written and verbal guidelines
– Detect and report defective material, improper equipment operation and unusual conditions to supervisor
– Maintain work area and equipment in a clean, safe and orderly condition
– Follow all standard and/or prescribed safety regulations
– Follow all standard operating procedures
– Keep work area and painting equipment clean, emptying all trash, putting away all tools, etc in their proper location at the end of the shift
– Automotive or aircraft skill set is required
– Previous experience with composites is a plus
– Must be able to prep and paint
– Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
Painter Salary and Benefits:
– Salary is commensurate on experience
– Excellent benefits package and PTO is offered.
– Hours are 7:00/7:30 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday.
If you’re ready to take the next step towards an exciting new career, visit www.jonesnet.com to view all of our current openings in Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD, and Charlotte, NC.