Personal Injury Attorney
Charlotte, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting for an experienced Personal Injury Attorney for an opportunity with a Law Firm in Charlotte, NC. The ideal candidate will be licensed in North South Carolina and have at least one year of personal injury experience. The ideal candidate will want to assist in growing the practice and be responsible for bringing on new cases. The firm offers a competitive pay structure, generous flexibility and remote options.
Responsibilities of the Personal Injury Attorney:
– Represent the interests of injury victims and their families throughout North Carolina with practice areas to include personal injury litigation and automobile accidents.
– Handle all aspects of legal claims and lawsuits on behalf of individuals from investigation through lawsuit, litigation and resolution.
– Duties include discovery, depositions, motions and negotiation, mediation, arbitration and/or trial.
Qualifications Summary for the Personal Injury Attorney:
– Juris Doctor required.
– Must be a licensed Attorney able to practice in NC.
– Must have at least 1-5+ years of personal injury experience.
– Experience in handling all aspects of the litigation process; from intake through trial preparation.
– High level of attention to detail in writing is required; proofreading or editing skill set is a plus.
– Must have ability to manage deadlines with multiple priorities, work under pressure, and appropriately handle confidential information.
– Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of personnel in the firm to include clients.
– Impeccable judgment, discretion, respect, and integrity is required.
Compensation and Benefits of the Personal Injury Attorney:
– Competitive pay structure.
– Hours are flexible.
– Remote options available.