Personal Injury Attorney
Charlotte, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting for an experienced Personal Injury Attorney for an opportunity with a Law Firm in Charlotte, NC. The ideal candidate will be licensed in both North and/or South Carolina and have at least three years of personal injury experience. The firm offers a competitive salary, generous health benefits package, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan and excellent company culture.
Responsibilities of the Personal Injury Attorney:
– Represent the interests of injury victims and their families throughout North Carolina and South Carolina with practice areas to include personal injury litigation and automobile accidents.
– Handle all aspects of legal claims and lawsuits on behalf of individuals from investigation through lawsuit, litigation and resolution.
– Duties include discovery, depositions, motions and negotiation, mediation, arbitration and/or trial.
Qualifications Summary for the Personal Injury Attorney:
– Juris Doctor required.
– Must be a licensed Attorney able to practice in NC and/or SC (GA also helpful).
– Must have at least 3-5+ years of personal injury experience.
– Experience in handling all aspects of the litigation process; from intake through trial preparation.
– Experience with Needles Case Management Software is helpful.
– High level of attention to detail in writing is required; proofreading or editing skill set is a plus.
– Must have ability to manage deadlines with multiple priorities, work under pressure, and appropriately handle confidential information.
– Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of personnel in the firm to include clients.
– Impeccable judgment, discretion, respect, and integrity is required.
Compensation and Benefits of the Personal Injury Attorney:
– Competitive salary.
– Generous health benefits package.
– Life and disability insurance.
– 401(k) retirement plan.