Personal Injury Attorney
Jones Networking is recruiting for an experienced Personal Injury Attorney for an opportunity with a Law Firm in Chesapeake, VA. The ideal candidate will be licensed in Virginia and have at least three years of personal injury experience. The firm offers a competitive salary, generous health benefits package, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, excellent company culture and unlimited PTO.
Personal Injury Attorney Responsibilities:
– Represent the interests of injury victims and their families throughout Virginia with practice areas to include personal injury litigation and automobile accidents.
– Handle all aspects of legal claims and lawsuits on behalf of individuals from investigation through lawsuit, litigation and resolution.
– Duties include discovery, depositions, motions and negotiation, mediation, arbitration and/or trial.
Personal Injury Attorney Qualifications Summary:
– Juris Doctor required.
– Must be a licensed Attorney able to practice in VA.
– Must have at least 3-5+ years of personal injury experience.
– Experience in handling all aspects of the litigation process; from intake through trial preparation.
– Experience with Needles Case Management Software is helpful.
– High level of attention to detail in writing is required; proofreading or editing skill set is a plus.
– Must have ability to manage deadlines with multiple priorities, work under pressure, and appropriately handle confidential information.
– Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of personnel in the firm to include clients.
– Impeccable judgment, discretion, respect, and integrity is required.
Personal Injury Attorney Compensation and Benefits:
– Competitive salary and bonus structure
– Generous health benefits package.
– Life and disability insurance.
– 401(k) retirement plan.
– Unlimited PTO.