Personal Injury Attorney
Indian Land, South Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting for Personal Injury Attorney to join a Law Firm in Indian Land, SC. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of personal injury experience (plaintiff or defense). The firm offers a competitive salary, generous health benefits package, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan and an excellent company culture.
Personal Injury Attorney Responsibilities:
– Review and monitor cases to ensure clients receive outstanding service.
– Represent the interests of injury victims and their families throughout South Carolina with practice areas to include personal injury litigation and automobile accidents.
– Handle all aspects of legal claims and lawsuits on behalf of individuals from investigation through lawsuit, litigation and resolution.
– Duties include discovery, depositions, motions and negotiation, mediation, arbitration and/or trial.
Personal Injury Attorney Requirements:
– Must be licensed to practice law in South Carolina.
– 2+ years of personal injury experience practicing as an Attorney.
– Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills and attention to detail.
– Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, high-volume practice.
– Outstanding problem-solving skills.
– Demonstrate the highest level of personal integrity, client confidentiality and adherence to ethical standards
– Experience with Needles or other case management software is a plus.
Personal Injury Attorney Salary and Benefits:
– Competitive salary.
– Generous health benefits package.
– Life and disability insurance.
– 401(k) retirement plan.