Personal Injury Attorney (NC / SC)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Currently seeking an experienced Personal Injury Attorney for an opportunity with a Law Firm in Charlotte, NC. The ideal candidate will be licensed in both North and South Carolina and have at least three years of personal injury experience.
Responsibilities of the Personal Injury Attorney:
– Represent the interests of injury victims and their families throughout North Carolina and South Carolina with practice areas to include personal injury litigation and automobile accidents.
– Handle all aspects of legal claims and lawsuits on behalf of individuals from investigation through lawsuit, litigation and resolution.
– Duties include discovery, depositions, motions and negotiation, mediation, arbitration and/or trial.
Qualifications Summary for the Personal Injury Attorney:
– Juris Doctor required.
– Must be a licensed Attorney able to practice in NC and/or SC (GA also helpful).
– Must have at least 3-5+ years of personal injury experience.
– Experience in handling all aspects of the litigation process; from intake through trial preparation.
– Experience with Needles Case Management Software.
– High level of attention to detail in writing is required; proofreading or editing skill set is a plus.
– Must have ability to manage deadlines with multiple priorities, work under pressure, and appropriately handle confidential information.
– Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of personnel in the firm to include clients.
– Impeccable judgment, discretion, respect, and integrity is required.
Compensation and Benefits of the Personal Injury Attorney:
– Competitive salary.
– Generous health benefits package.
– Life and disability insurance.
– 401(k) retirement plan.
– Work Hours: 8:30AM – 5:00PM