Position Title: Personal Injury Attorney (NC/SC)
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Industry: Personal Injury Law Firm
Reports To: Senior Attorney
Position Summary for the Personal Injury Attorney:
– Represent the interests of injury victims and their families throughout North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia with practice areas to include personal injury litigation and automobile accidents.
– Handle all aspects of legal claims and lawsuits on behalf of individuals from investigation through lawsuit, litigation and resolution.
– Duties include discovery, depositions, motions and negotiation, mediation, arbitration and/or trial.
Qualifications Summary for the Personal Injury Attorney:
– Juris Doctor required.
– Must be a licensed Attorney able to practice in NC and/or SC (GA also helpful).
– Must have at least 3-5+ years of personal injury experience.
– Experience in handling all aspects of the litigation process; from intake through trial preparation.
– Experience with Needles Case Management Software.
– High level of attention to detail in writing is required; proofreading or editing skill set is a plus.
– Must have ability to manage deadlines with multiple priorities, work under pressure, and appropriately handle confidential information.
– Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of personnel in the firm to include clients.
– Impeccable judgment, discretion, respect, and integrity is required.
Salary and Benefits for the Personal Injury Attorney:
– Competitive salary.
– Generous health benefits package.
– Life and disability insurance.
– 401(k) retirement plan.