Personal Injury Legal Secretary
Huntersville, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting for a Personal Injury Legal Secretary for a growing and prestigious Law Firm in Huntersville, NC. Our client offers a competitive salary, generous health benefits package, life and disability insurance and 401(k) retirement plan.
Position Summary for the Personal Injury Legal Secretary:
– Answer telephone, take messages and keep attorney calendar(s).
– Open client files in both paper and electronic format.
– Correspond and communicate with clients, prosecutors, court personnel, other attorney offices and others by telephone, email and by mail.
– Prepare, proof, finalize (and file and/or mail) written correspondence, pleadings, discovery motions and requests, and other legal documents.
– Assist with scheduling of appointments, court matters and other events.
– Receive/download and catalog discovery material and pick up from prosecution offices when needed.
– Responsible for opening and maintaining client files, receiving payments from clients.
– May conduct some research and investigative tasks; other duties as assigned.
Qualifications Summary for the Personal Injury Legal Secretary:
– High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
– At least two years prior experience as a Legal Secretary in a Law Firm.
– Strong preference for candidates who have work experience handling Personal Injury or Workers’ Compensation cases.
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Gmail.
– Ability to organize, multitask, and work under pressure.
– Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance.
– Excellent talent for interacting with people in a positive and courteous manner.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Dependable, punctual, accurate.
Salary and Benefits for the Personal Injury Legal Secretary:
– Generous health benefits package.
– Life and disability insurance.
– 401(k) retirement plan.
If you’re ready to take the next step towards an exciting new career, visit www.jonesnet.com to view all of our current openings in Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD, and Charlotte, NC.