Personal Injury Litigation Attorney
Greensboro, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting for a Personal Injury Litigation Attorney to join a Plaintiff Law Firm in Greensboro, NC. The Firm offers a competitive salary, health insurance, 401k plan, generous PTO and wellness programs.
Position Summary for the Personal Injury Litigation Attorney:
– Exhibits a professional, courteous demeanor to external and internal clients.
– Significant interaction with court system mediations, arbitration, trials, motions, oral and written advocacy. Interprets laws, rulings, and regulations for clients.
– Examines legal and medical data to determine insurance coverage, liability and damages.
– Confers with colleagues to establish and verify the basis for legal proceedings.
– Conducts research, interviews clients, and witnesses and handles other details in preparation for trials or hearings.
– Develops settlement brochures, strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases. Responsible for legal compliance with respect to disbursements and settlement funds.
– Must be able to administer/adhere to company policies and procedures.
– Must be willing to establish and build relationships with other professionals in the communities we serve to enhance our brand recognition, marketing efforts and client service.
– Travel is required.
Qualifications Summary for the Personal Injury Litigation Attorney:
– Juris Doctor degree from an accredited College or University.
– NC State Bar membership required.
– Additional State Bar memberships in VA and SC a plus.
– Minimum of 5+ years of experience in personal injury and civil litigation.
– Must be able to exercise extensive independent judgment to make decisions in carrying out assignments that have substantial impact on the department.
– Ability to instruct, lead and evaluate employees; lead and motivate others; communicate effectively and use judgment, tact and discretion; quickly assimilate oral and written data, to analyze facts and draw logical conclusions; maintain favorable client/employee relations.
– Ability to travel is necessary.
Salary and Benefits Summary for the Personal Injury Litigation Attorney:
– Competitive Salary Based on Experience
– Medical and Dental Insurance
– 401k Plan
– Short-Term Disability
– Employer paid Long-Term Disability
– Employer paid AD&D Insurance
– Paid Company Holidays
– Paid Time-off Program
– Employer paid Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program
If you’re ready to take the next step towards an exciting new career, visit www.jonesnet.com to view all of our current openings in Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD, and Charlotte, NC.