Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal
Charlotte, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting for an experienced Litigation Paralegal for an opportunity with a Personal Injury Law Firm in Charlotte, NC. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of high-volume personal injury litigation experience. Our client offers a competitive salary, generous health benefits package, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan and excellent work-life balance.
Responsibilities of the Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal:
– Assist with trial preparation, including preparation of jury instructions, trial exhibits and trial binders.
– Prepare subpoenas, pleadings and discovery, summarizing records and setting up/ scheduling depositions.
– Assemble and file motions and other legal documents with the court.
– Coordinate litigated files and interview clients.
– Review and summarize medical records.
– Draft correspondence and pleadings.
– Prepare and respond to discovery requests.
– Trial preparation.
Requirements of the Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal:
– Must have at least 3-5 years personal injury litigation paralegal experience
– Both North Carolina and South Carolina litigation experience is highly preferred
– Experience with Needles Case Management Software highly preferred
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Gmail
– Paralegal Certificate highly preferred
– Professional appearance and demeanor
– Ability to organize, multitask, and work under pressure
– Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance
– Excellent talent for interacting with people in a positive and courteous manner
– Must be a team player
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Dependable, punctual, accurate
– Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus
Compensation and Benefits for the Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal:
– Salary is commensurate with experience
– Generous health benefits package
– Life and disability insurance
– 401(k) retirement plan
– Work Hours: 8:30AM-5:00PM
If you’re ready to take the next step towards an exciting new career, visit www.jonesnet.com to view all of our current openings in Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD, and Charlotte, NC.