Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal
Concord, North Carolina
Currently recruiting for a Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal to join a prestigious Law Firm in Concord, NC. The Firm offers a competitive salary, health insurance, 401k plan, generous PTO and wellness programs.
Position Summary for the Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal:
– Manage the day-to-day casework in the Litigation department by providing assistance to the Attorney(s) in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
– Assist the Litigation Attorney(s) with researching, interfacing with clients and gathering information and data.
– Draft legal documents.
– Prepare for mediation, arbitrations and trails.
– Maintains client confidentiality.
Qualifications Summary for the Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal:
– At least 1-3 years of prior Personal Injury Litigation experience.
– Required knowledge of processes and procedures relating to litigation.
– High School Diploma required.
– Ability to work as a team player and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
– Outstanding customer service skills.
– Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
– Bilingual (English / Spanish) helpful but not required.
Salary and Benefits Summary for the Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal:
– Competitive Salary
– Medical and Dental insurance
– 401k plan
– Short-Term disability
– Employer paid Long-Term Disability
– Employer paid AD&D insurance
– Paid company holidays
– Paid time-off program
– Employer paid Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program