Plaintiff Personal Injury Attorney
Greensboro, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting for a Personal Injury Attorney to join a Plaintiff Law Firm in Greensboro, NC. The Firm offers a competitive salary, health insurance, 401k plan, generous PTO and wellness programs as well as the potential for a hybrid work schedule.
Position Summary for the Plaintiff Personal Injury Attorney:
– Exhibits a professional, courteous demeanor to external and internal clients.
– Significant interaction with court system mediations, arbitration, trials, motions, oral and written advocacy. Interprets laws, rulings, and regulations for clients.
– Examines legal and medical data to determine insurance coverage, liability and damages.
– Confers with colleagues to establish and verify the basis for legal proceedings.
– Conducts research, interviews clients, and witnesses and handles other details in preparation for trials or hearings.
– Develops settlement brochures, strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases. Responsible for legal compliance with respect to disbursements and settlement funds.
– Must be able to administer/adhere to company policies and procedures.
– Must be willing to establish and build relationships with other professionals in the communities we serve to enhance our brand recognition, marketing efforts and client service.
– Travel is required
Qualifications Summary for the Plaintiff Personal Injury Attorney:
– Juris Doctor degree from an accredited College or University.
– NC State Bar membership required.
– Additional State Bar memberships in VA and SC a plus.
– Minimum of 3 years of experience in personal injury and civil litigation.
– Must be able to exercise extensive independent judgment to make decisions in carrying out assignments that have substantial impact on the department.
– Ability to instruct, lead and evaluate employees; lead and motivate others; communicate effectively and use judgment, tact and discretion; quickly assimilate oral and written data, to analyze facts and draw logical conclusions; maintain favorable client/employee relations.
– Ability to travel is necessary.
Salary and Benefits Summary for the Plaintiff Personal Injury Attorney:
– Competitive Salary
– Medical and Dental Insurance
– 401k Plan
– Short-Term Disability
– Employer paid Long-Term Disability
– Employer paid AD&D Insurance
– Paid Company Holidays
– Paid Time-off Program
– Non-exempt Position
– Employer paid Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program
– Potential for hybrid/work from home arrangements