Charlotte, North Carolina
Currently recruiting for an experienced Pre-Litigation Attorney to manage all non-priority client files from assignment date throughout treatment process and until disbursement.
Responsibilities of the Pre-Litigation Attorney:
– Assign cases to Client Services Specialists (CSS).
– Review and monitor all cases for coverage/liability issues, ensure appropriate client treatment, ensure outstanding client service, ensure timely release of clients, etc.
– Monitor and manage department performance standards.
– Handle escalated calls that require attorney communication.
– Supervise CSS Supervisor.
– Review all client surveys and discuss items that need to be addressed with CSS Supervisor.
– Manage employee issues that may arise in collaboration with the firm HR Director.
– Communicate with all external persons as needed, to facilitate moving case forward.
– Oversee all aspects of the medical records department.
– Monitor case flow and ensure files are A/S reviewed in a timely manner.
– Review files to determine if clients are released or should be released.
– Oversee department to ensure all metrics are satisfied.
– Perform settlement appointments regularly.
– Handle all withdrawal and terminations of the pre-litigation department.
– Strategize for ways to improve value of cases for client benefits.
– Improve time-on-desk metrics as they relate to CSS and Medical Records departments.
– Review all new non-priority cases for Statute of Limitations and adjust Needles accordingly.
Requirements of the Pre-Litigation Attorney:
– Juris Doctor from an ABA accredited law school
– Admission in good standing to NC State Bar; admission to SC State Bar a plus
– Five to seven years’ personal injury practice experience preferred
– Must have passion for client service and building a world-class operation
– Ability to build strong relationships, manage multiple priorities and lead others
– Supervisory experience highly preferred
– Experience using Needles or other CRM software preferred
– Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
Compensation for the Pre-Litigation Attorney:
– Competitive salary based on experience and education.
– Generous health benefits package.
– Life and disability insurance.
– 401(k) retirement plan.
– Company perks including yoga, gym membership, and more.