Charlotte, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting for Pre-Litigation Attorney to join a Personal Injury Law Firm in Charlotte, NC. In this role, you will be serving as part of the firm’s pre-litigation team, working with other attorneys and staff members to provide world-class service to clients. The firm offers an excellent benefits package, great company culture and unlimited PTO.
Position Summary for the Pre-Litigation Attorney:
– Review and monitor cases to ensure clients receive outstanding service.
– Perform settlement meetings.
– Answer questions and provide legal guidance to pre-litigation staff.
– Monitor and manage the department to ensure metrics are achieved.
– Strategize ways to improve the value of cases for clients.
– Communicate with clients with compassion and empathy and in a manner that encourages their confidence and trust.
Qualifications Summary for the Pre-Litigation Attorney:
– Must be licensed to practice law in North Carolina.
– 2+ years of personal injury experience practicing as an Attorney.
– Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills and attention to detail.
– Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, high-volume practice.
– Outstanding problem-solving skills.
– Demonstrate the highest level of personal integrity, client confidentiality and adherence to ethical standards
– Experience with Needles or other case management software is a plus.
Salary of the Pre-Litigation Attorney:
– Competitive salary.
– Generous health benefits package.
– Life and disability insurance.
– 401(k) retirement plan.
– Unlimited PTO.