Raleigh, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting a Pre-Litigation Paralegal to join a fast growing Law Firm in Raleigh, NC. The Law Firm offers a welcoming culture, exceptional growth opportunities, full health benefits, and short term and long term disability.
Pre-Litigation Paralegal Responsibilities:
– Provide excellent customer service to Clients.
– Assist all Clients of the firm by educating and guiding them. Advise Clients of possible problems with gaps in treatment, over and under treatment, lost wages, out of work notes, changing providers and dual treatment.
– Communicate with Clients throughout the case process and ensure they are receiving medical treatment on a regular basis.
– Document all conversations with Clients, Adjusters, Medical Providers, etc. in the firm’s Case Management Software.
– Responsible for completing administrative tasks such as filling/scanning documents, follow-ups and maintaining files.
Pre-Litigation Paralegal Requirements:
– High School Diploma is required, Associates or Bachelors, preferred.
– At least 2 years of personal injury paralegal experience in a fast paced law firm.
– Experience with auto insurance and/or insurance terminology is a plus.
– Ability to handle a high-volume caseload.
– Detail oriented with the organization skills required to maintain a high level of accuracy.
– Strong desire to work with people.
Pre-Litigation Paralegal Salary and Benefits:
– Competitive Salary.
– Medical, Dental and Vision benefits packages.
– 401(k) Retirement Plan.
– Short Term & Long Term Disability.
– Generous PTO.