Position Title: Program Manager
Department: Safety and Compliance
Location: Vienna, VA
Industry: General Contractor / Construction
Status: Full Time, Direct Hire
Program Manager Position Summary:
- Assist clients and technicians in creating and managing a safe working environment through partnerships, safety training and education.
- Oversee risk management, claims management and safety management.
- Manage the coordination and facilitation of professional engineering certifications.
- Conduct “hands-on” and classroom style safety presentations.
- Create and update training and presentation materials in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Disseminate and condense compliance information to easily and effectively communicate to clients and technicians.
- Answer client inquiries and attend client meetings.
- Create lasting partnerships with clients and internal staff members.
- Provide support to business development and operations teams as needed.
- Safety and compliance experience desired; willing to train an individual with strong program management skills.
- Highly process-oriented.
- Experience directing and leading others to achieve common goals.
- Strong ability to persuade others to ‘buy in” to the program.
- Ability to process a high volume of information and successfully manage several accounts concurrently.
- Fluency in Spanish is an asset.
- Safety certifications desired or willingness to obtain: OSHA and ANSI certifications.
- College degree in relative field preferred.
- Ability to travel locally between Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC during regular business hours.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle required.
Salary is commensurate with years of relative experience, training and education. The office is located in Tysons and our client offers excellent benefits, free parking, laptop, gas card and reimbursement for mileage.