Position Title: Project Compliance Administrator
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
This position directly supports economic developments throughout the state of Maryland.
– Responsible for document review.
– Assist with A/R, billing, and other tickler functions.
– Manage and maintain calendar and business related travel arrangements.
– Provide general Information Technology support.
– Assist with bond and real estate portfolios.
– Assist with inquiries and requests.
– Responsible for general administrative duties including preparing correspondence, invoices, archiving, and data entry.
– BA or BS Degree in English, Economics or Business Administration is a big plus.
– Proficient in Internet research and Microsoft Office Suite.
– Proficient in writing ability.
– Superior client contact skills, good organization skills, and pay close attention to detail.
– Strong written communication skills.
– Military veterans a big plus.