Position Title: Project Engineer
Industry: Contracting Company
Location: Timonium, Maryland
Jones Networking is searching for a candidate with only 1 to 2 years of experience in Civil Engineering or Construction Management to join a growing contracting firm as a Project Engineer in either of their offices located in Timonium, MD or York, PA. This company provides competitive salary, free parking, terrific benefits and many perks!
Project Engineer Position Summary:
– Ability to review, read, and interpret construction drawings and specifications
– Proficient with MS Office Suites
– Reviewing construction drawings, RFIs, submittals, coordination of trades
– Be able to communicate with project team
Project Engineer Qualifications Summary:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering or Construction Management
– 1 to 2 years of experience working as a Project Engineer
– College graduate that received their degree within the last year or two
– Good written and oral communication skills
– Organized, attention to detail and strong at multitasking
– Ability to work independently and within a team environment
– Desire to grow within the organization
Approximately 60,000 – 70,000/annually, depending on experience.
If you’re ready to take the next step towards an exciting new career, visit www.jonesnet.com to view all of our current openings in Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD, and Charlotte, NC.