Position Title: Project Manager
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Industry: Government Contracting
Hours: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (first shift)
Currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to lead re-engineering of an existing Electronic Health Records (EHRs) system. Project management will include the coordination of evaluation options for hosting the application either in a state datacenter or in a managed environment. This system will replace the legacy Healthcare Management Information System used for census and billing as well as a legacy pharmacy system.
- Performs the overall management for contract support operations.
- Collaborates with business stakeholders and interfaces with senior leadership
- Works with the EHR business stakeholders to walk through the current processes, workflow and reports of the various EHR solution to see what consistant standardization processes can be incorportated into the EHR implementation phase.
- Manage the change order management process throughout the duration of this contract
- Lead the EHR Governance Program Management role interfacing between business stakeholders and EHR application provider, technical/business prcoess configuration management and control, budget tracking, etc.
BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems and 12 years experience in project or program management (preferably 10 years in healthcare implementations). Three years experience implementing and utilizing a Change Order Management system. Eight years of supervisor and oversight in IT related projects or programs. Active Project Management Institute (PMI) certification.
This position will pay 50.00-60.00 per hour, depending on education and experience.