Position Title: Property Manager
Industry: Commercial Real Estate Investment
Department: Property Management
Location: Alexandria, VA
Status: Direct hire, Full time, Exempt
Jones Networking is recruiting for a Property Manager with a Class A office Building in Old Town, Alexandria. The PM will oversee the daily operations of the property management process. Our client offers competitive salary, growth opportunities and excellent benefits to include; group medical, dental, vision and life insurance, short & long term disability coverage, 401(k) with company match, annual performance bonus, flexible spending account, tuition reimbursement, free parking, complimentary health club onsite and much more!
Property Manager Position Summary:
- Interview, hire, supervise and train property management and maintenance staff. Plan, assign, and direct work, as well as evaluate performance.
- Oversee the daily maintenance, upkeep and conditions of assigned commercial property.
- Conduct property inspections and address deficiencies appropriately within budget parameters.
- Prepare comprehensive monthly financial reports.
- Interact with clients, vendors, and maintenance teams in an engaging manner.
- Plan and coordinate tenant functions.
- Obtain bids for additional work from outside contractors.
- Oversee building and/or tenant construction projects. Direct contracted projects to verify adherence to all specifications.
- Purchase building and maintenance supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Plan and administer property budgets.
- Compile records of labor and material cost for operating building.
- Issue cost reports to owners and managing agents.
- Assume responsibilities in absence of Assistant Property Manager.
Property Manager Qualifications Summary:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in Business, Accounting, or related field.
- Minimum three years relative experience in commercial property management, either as an Assistant Property Manager or Property Manager.
- Experience with Nexus, Electronic Tenant Solutions, Realogic Budget and/or JD Edwards desired.
- Certified Property Manager Certificate and/or RPA Certificate preferred.
- Ability to promote teamwork among employees in order to accomplish goals.
- Strong leadership skills with prior supervisory experience.
- Project management experience.
- Current Real Estate License an asset.