Public Relations Specialist
Charlotte, North Carolina
Currently seeking a Public Relations Specialist to oversee growing Firm’s communications with the public, including investors, stakeholders and other media specialists. The PR Specialist will manage stakeholder engagement, public relations, internal communications and customer service excellence. This role will also work closely with the marketing team to craft and communicate the Firm’s brand story.
Responsibilities of the Public Relations Specialist:
– Develop and execute public relations strategies in order to advance the company brand.
– Manage internal communications and track engagement.
– Develop and execute external communication strategies.
– Develop an effective platform to provide regular stakeholder updates.
– Create content for blogs, newsletters and social media.
– Develop social media management strategy and track engagement.
– Provide customer service and relationship management support to account representatives.
– Write and distribute press releases.
– Coordinate opportunities for sponsorships and speaking engagements.
– Organize PR and customer relations events.
– Work with the marketing team to develop and execute innovative strategies to advance the company brand recognition and messaging.
Requirements of the Public Relations Specialist:
– At least 2-3 years of Marketing and/or Communications experience.
– College degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or a related subject.
– Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
– At least 1 year of SharePoint experience preferred.
– Highly detail oriented and proactive.
– Excellent work ethic.
– Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
– Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
– Ability to work on tight deadlines and multitask.
Compensation Summary of the Public Relations Specialist:
– Salary is commensurate with experience and education; approximately 55,000-65,000.
– Medical, dental and vision insurance.
– Short-term disability, group life, accidental death and voluntary life insurance.
– 401(k) and generous paid time off.
– Strong company culture, mission and values.