Position Title: QA Software Tester
Location: Hunt Valley, Maryland
Work Hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Using industry best practices, this individual will test the functionality of software, document findings, and determine if the designs are user-centric. He/she will be responsible for all mobile, web, and desktop applications. Working with the internal development team, the software tester will develop initial wireframe designs and will work with both the development teams and users, to communicate issues and feedback on all phases of creation and testing.
QA Software Tester Job Duties:
- Must have solid understanding of QA Testing Environments.
- Strong mathematical and data analysis skills.
- Must be able to drive innovation, standardize systems and streamline overall testing process.
- Must be proactive, seek out potential problems, test to break and able to formulate solutions.
QA Software Tester Skills and Qualifications:
- Working knowledge and experience with of Virtual software (i.e. Virtual Box) a plus.
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio- a plus
- Experience with prototyping software (i.e., Proto, io) a plus
- Fluency with the following operating systems: Android and IOS devices and both windows and Mac computer systems required.
- Working knowledge with graphic design tools (ice, Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop) a plus
- Thorough understanding of software development life cycle required.
- Experienced in using wireframe tools to develop visuals to communicate specs required
Salary and Benefits:
– Competitive salary.
– Generous health benefits package.
– Life and disability insurance.
– 401(k) retirement plan.