Position Title: Real Estate Attorney
Industry: Law Firm
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Jones Networking is recruiting for a Real Estate Attorney with at least five years of experience to join a well-established law firm in Baltimore, Maryland. This company offers competitive salary with excellent benefits.
Real Estate Attorney Position Summary:
– Be able to draft legal papers for real estate transactions such as leases and mortgages
– Be able to perform litigation of any real property transaction
– Be able to interpret real estate laws, rulings and regulations
– Be able to draft sales and transfer of title contracts
– Be able to advise and counsel clients on real estate matters, including sales transactions, disputes, zoning, subdivision and frauds involving real estate disclosures or mortgages
Real Estate Attorney Qualifications Summary:
– At least 5 years of experience with commercial real estate experience
– Transactional experience
– Must have strong real estate contract and title experience
– Knowledge of state and federal laws regarding transfer and sale of real property
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Experience with significant client interaction
Please submit resumes with salary requirements.
If you’re ready to take the next step towards an exciting new career, visit www.jonesnet.com to view all of our current openings in Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD, and Charlotte, NC.