Recruiter Assistant / Human Resources – Timonium, Maryland
Position: Recruiter Assistant / Human Resources Location: Timonium, Maryland Work Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
– Serve as a career resource to job seekers in the Baltimore and surrounding counties.
– Responsible for online recruiting and social networking
– Utilize social media to drive recruitment efforts
– Manage social media outlets including Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter
– Develop and maintain social media marketing.
– Actively promote job openings and source qualified candidates.
– Maintain recruitment database and recruiting materials
– Provide administrative support to Recruiters, Managers and Directors
– Contact candidates and schedule interviews
– Responsible for data entry of candidate information into database
– Proofread, edit and format resumes
– Conduct professional references and employment verifications
– Participate in recruiting and networking events
– BA/BS degree is preferred
– Must be self-motivated
– Ability to work well in a team office
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to multi-task
– Highly organized
– Must have a very friendly and outgoing personality
– Excellent health benefits and PTO
– Retirement Plan
– Free Parking
– Exciting opportunity for a recent college graduate that is looking to start a career in the Human Resources field.