If you have a passion for building relationships, you may have what it takes to join our growing team!
Jones Networking has developed a program to reward those who take the time to refer their friends and colleagues to our firm.
For new business referrals:
- New business referrals are HR executives, hiring managers, or internal recruiters whom you know personally and who are currently hiring.
- If your new business referral becomes a Jones Networking client and hires at least one candidate through us, you will be awarded $200 (limit one referral bonus per lead).
- Note, for temporary placements, the employee must work at least 600 hours to qualify for the referral bonus.
For job candidate referrals:
- Job candidate referrals are job candidates whom you know personally and whom you recommend for a specific job opening. Click here for our job openings.
- If you refer an individual that is placed in a temporary or temp-to-hire position, you will receive a 50.00 referral bonus. Candidates must work a minimum of 200 hours.
- If you refer an individual that is placed in a direct hire position, you will receive a 200.00 referral bonus. Referred candidates must be placed in a direct hire position within six months of the date of referral to qualify for the program. Bonuses for eligible candidates placed in a full-time/direct-hire capacity will be paid after the guarantee period has expired and invoices have been paid.
- When starting to work with Jones Networking, the candidate must indicate that they were referred by you in order to qualify.
How to refer a job candidate or new business lead:
- Complete the form below.
- To qualify, you must have a personal or business relationship with the referred job candidate or business contact.