The resume objective statement is outdated because it focuses on the type of job you want when it should actually focus on what you can offer a potential employer. Instead of listing out your needs and wants, use this space to explain what you can do for a potential employer.
- Project Manager – Baltimore, Maryland March 23, 2020
- Architectural Coordinator – Charlotte, North Carolina March 23, 2020
- Legal Secretary – Washington, DC March 23, 2020
- Replace the “Objective” with a “Professional Summary” on your Resume February 18, 2020
- Recruiting Assistant – Washington, DC February 18, 2020