The resume objective statement is outdated because it focuses on the type of job you want when it should actually focus on what you can offer a potential employer. Instead of listing out your needs and wants, use this space to explain what you can do for a potential employer.
- Title Processor – Rockville, Maryland September 17, 2020
- Conflicts Analyst – Washington, DC September 17, 2020
- Personal Injury Litigation Attorney – Chesapeake, Virginia September 17, 2020
- Job Offer Acceptance Advice August 19, 2020
- Data Scientist – San Francisco, California August 19, 2020