The resume objective statement is outdated because it focuses on the type of job you want when it should actually focus on what you can offer a potential employer. Instead of listing out your needs and wants, use this space to explain what you can do for a potential employer.
- Personal Injury Case Manager – Charlotte, North Carolina November 11, 2020
- Foreign Patent Prosecution Paralegal – Washington, DC November 11, 2020
- Litigation Legal Assistant – Baltimore, Maryland November 11, 2020
- Civil Litigation Attorney – Charlotte, North Carolina October 29, 2020
- Litigation Paralegal – Washington, DC October 29, 2020