The resume objective statement is outdated because it focuses on the type of job you want when it should actually focus on what you can offer a potential employer. Instead of listing out your needs and wants, use this space to explain what you can do for a potential employer.
- Business Immigration Paralegal – Charlotte, North Carolina July 8, 2020
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic – Sterling, Virginia July 8, 2020
- Conflicts Attorney – Washington, DC July 8, 2020
- Legal Business Development Manager – Washington, DC June 18, 2020
- Director of Operations – Towson, Maryland June 18, 2020