The resume objective statement is outdated because it focuses on the type of job you want when it should actually focus on what you can offer a potential employer. Instead of listing out your needs and wants, use this space to explain what you can do for a potential employer.
- Veterans Benefits Paralegal – Raleigh, North Carolina January 20, 2021
- Marketing Assistant – Washington, DC January 20, 2021
- Estates & Trusts Paralegal – Baltimore, Maryland January 20, 2021
- How to Turn Down a Job Offer Gracefully January 13, 2021
- Accounting Assistant – Alexandria, Virginia January 13, 2021