The resume objective statement is outdated because it focuses on the type of job you want when it should actually focus on what you can offer a potential employer. Instead of listing out your needs and wants, use this space to explain what you can do for a potential employer.
- Consistency is Critical Amongst Your Resume & LinkedIn Profile March 12, 2021
- Bilingual Pre-Litigation Paralegal – Charlotte, North Carolina March 11, 2021
- Contracts Manager – Fairfax, Virginia March 11, 2021
- Senior Tax Accountant – Rockville, Maryland March 11, 2021
- Important Phrase to use in the Workplace February 11, 2021