Senior Project Architect
Charlotte, North Carolina
Position Summary for the Senior Project Architect:
– Assist Project Manager and coordinate internal teams on design projects from conception to completion.
– Maintain high levels of responsiveness for internal and external team members.
– Engage and promote the team, both internal and external members.
– Coordinate contractors, consultants and vendor assignments.
– Seek out new opportunities with existing clients for future work.
– Maintain a positive attitude and motivation to learn new skills and techniques.
– Provide technical leadership and documentation coordination including development of design drawing, technical documentation, and leading project team assignments.
– Participate in marketing efforts and presentations to prospective clients.
Qualifications Summary for the Senior Project Architect:
– Professional degree in architecture, design, or related field.
– At least 4- 8 years of experience working in an architecture firm with basic design and construction documentation production skills.
– Revit proficiency is a requirement.
– Previous experience with healthcare project delivery is preferred.
– Effective verbal and written communication skills.
– Proficiency with the Bluebeam, Autodesk and Microsoft family of programs.
– Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
– Knowledge of healthcare building, planning and zoning codes.
– Self-motivated and self-managing employee that works well within the framework of project and team schedules.
Salary is commensurate with experience and generous benefits package offered, including 100% employer paid health insurance.
If you’re ready to take the next step towards an exciting new career, visit www.jonesnet.com to view all of our current openings in Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD, and Charlotte, NC.