Senior Project Manager / Project Architect
Charlotte, North Carolina
Position Summary for the Senior Project Manager / Project Architect:
– Establish budget, prepare project schedules and monitor adherence to contractual terms.
– Manage design projects from conception to completion.
– Engage and promote the team – both internal and external members.
– Function as the primary coordinator of all communication between the client with timely resolution of client concerns and management of business issues including contracts and additional services.
– Direct responsibility for design through installation.
– Coordinate contractors, consultants, and vendor assignments.
– Seek out new opportunities with existing clients for future work.
– Maintain a positive attitude and motivation to learn new skills and techniques.
– Provide technical leadership and documentation coordination including development of design drawings, technical documentation, and leading project team assignments.
– Manage project invoicing with consultants and clients.
– Promote and maintain an office culture of collaboration, fun, and excitement.
– Maintain high levels of responsiveness for internal and external team members.
Qualifications Summary for the Senior Project Manager / Project Architect:
– Healthcare design and construction focus.
– Professional degree in architecture, design, or related field.
– Project accounting experience is required.
– Problem solving skills, attention to detail.
– Motivation to both teach and learn new skill sets.
– Advanced knowledge of project design process, construction documentation & project and construction administration.
– Revit proficiency is required.
– Effective verbal and written communication skills.
– Word processing software proficiency.
– Must have the ability to maintain existing client relationships and seek out and/or build new client relationships.
– Collaborative and professional work ethic.
– Experience and relationships with NC DHSR is preferred.
Salary is commensurate with experience and generous benefits package offered, including 100% employer paid health insurance.