Position Title: Senior Regulatory Healthcare Paralegal
Location: Washington, DC
Industry: Law Firm
Status: Full time, Direct hire
- Assist with general case management.
- Perform state regulatory filings primarily in connection with Healthcare related purchase and sale transactions.
- Perform document production and review.
- Assist with database creation and case administration under the direction of attorneys.
- Prepare all types of federal and state filings, including licensure, certificate of need, Medicare and Medicaid applications.
- Monitor status of proposed Healthcare legislation and regulations of interest to clients.
- Perform extensive legal research.
- Manage and organize a large volume of legal information and documents.
- Draft legal correspondence and analyze regulatory information.
- Minimum six years regulatory healthcare experience, including Healthcare licensing.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or an Associate’s Degree with a paralegal certificate.
- Transactional Healthcare and multistate experience required.
- Legal research experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work as a participating team player in a fast paced department.
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and education. Excellent benefits offered. Easily Metro accessible.