Position Title: Shipping Clerk
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
– Responsible for shipping and purchase order processing.
– Prepare shipment bills of lading.
– Calculate full truck loads and negotiate truck prices.
– Coordinate truck routes to obtain full truck rates.
– Coordinator truck arrive time with company’s production.
– Prepare and process Purchase Orders.
– Assist with general accounting functions.
– Manage incoming telephone calls.
– Prior shipping / receiving experience.
– Familiar with common carrier trucking company procedures.
– High school diploma or equivalent.
– Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
– Strong mathematics aptitude.
Approximately 14.00-18.00/hour, depending on experience. Excellent benefits include health and dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays and 401K.