Position Title: Solar Project Manager
Industry: Solar Energy
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina (North Charlotte)
Work Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
– Provide oversight for Commercial Solar PV projects (Ground & Roof) from conception to completion.
– Organize and steer project pre-construction meetings and weekly project progress meetings.
– Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
– Provide oversight for all onsite and offsite construction, monitoring compliance with building and safety regulations.
– Help Coordinate and direct subcontractors.
– Track project actual cost – vs- estimated.
– Meet contractual conditions of performance and scope of work compliance.
– Review the work progress on daily basis.
– Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
– Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
– Maintain interaction with site management for deliveries and quantities.
– Analyze, manage and mitigate risks.
– Ensure quality construction / quality assurance standards.
– Maintain positive bond and rapport with customers and sub-contractors.
– Knowledge of commercial solar industry is required.
– Bachelor’s Degree required in Construction Management or a related field.
– Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Project.
– Self-motivated, ambitious, creative, collaborative, and results-oriented individual.
– Exceptional attention to detail.
– Ability to balance multiple projects with unique and competing needs simultaneously.
– Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
– Proficient computer skills, ability to learn new software platforms quickly.
– Comfortable in the fast-paced and constantly changing environment of a start-up company.
Competitive salary offered, commensurate with experience. 20% travel in the US.