Position Title: Solar Technical Support
Industry: Solar Energy
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina (Lake Norman Area)
-The Solar Technical Support role will be responsible for the development of professional and trustful rapport with the clients, the vendor partners, and all other internal departments.
– Responsible for reviewing all client project requirements and recommending the best solar racking solution for that project.
– Communicate directly with the client and insure that all required technical and practical project information has been received and configured.
– Provide technical support to clients technical requests and related questions.
– Schedule and manage timely sales deliverables on all Solar products to the client.
– Work directly with clients to review proposed solar client project layouts and approval for quoting of projects.
– The Solar Technical Support role works with the sales team to provide practical and alternative solutions to client questions.
– Perform complete and ongoing support to the sales team, project management and engineering teams.
– Properly vet and prepare all client awarded projects for seamless transition to the Project Management team.
– Maintain current and accurate project detail information in CRM (Microsoft Dynamics).
– A minimum of two years of experience in PV Solar project experience.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Strong organizational skills and adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
– Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
– Ability to take initiative and be direct.
– Critical thinker, self-motivated, reliable, trustworthy,and outgoing.
Salary up to 50,000-60,000, depending on experience. Medical, Vision, Dental and PTO offered; 401k following thirty days of employment.