Mass Tort Case Manager
Hickory, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting for a Mass Tort Case Manager to join a leading Personal Injury Law Firm in Hickory, NC. This position will communicate regularly and timely with clients to help resolve client questions and provide case status updates, setup new client files, and review sign up documents for errors or missing information.
Responsibilities Summary of the Mass Tort Case Manager:
– Set up new mass tort files.
– Make/receive thirty to forty plus calls per day to/from clients.
– Resolve client questions, provide updates on status of the case, and document communications in our case management software.
– Review documents & scan into the case file daily.
– Send documents to clients periodically.
– Occasionally request client medical records and bills from providers.
– Assist the Mass Tort Paralegal on projects as needed.
– Serve as backup for Receptionist and other office needs.
Qualifications Summary of the Mass Tort Case Manager:
– High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
– At least one year of experience in a professional office setting required
– Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
– Excellent phone skills
– Excellent organizational skills
– Ability to multitask while maintaining strong attention to detail
– Must be persistent to follow up on requested information
– Ability to “sell” the firm
– Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
Salary and Benefits Summary of the Mass Tort Case Manager:
– Competitive salary
– Medical, dental, and vision insurance
– Base life insurance paid by the firm plus supplemental option
– Short and long-term disability paid by the firm
– 401(k) with match
– 15 days of PTO to start plus holidays and paid volunteer time