Responsibilities Summary of the Staff Accountant:
– Responsible for monthly bookkeeping functions.
– Maintain the bank and general ledger reconciliations.
– Create and analyze financial statements and reporting.
– Responsible for financial audits.
– Process Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and collections.
– Maintain an orderly filing system to ensure all invoices and vouchers are filed appropriately.
– Assist other team members with finance and accounting support as needed.
– Provide support to operations staff for ongoing accounting issues.
Qualifications Summary of the Staff Accountant:
– Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is required.
– At least 3-5 years of Accounting experience is required.
– CPA preferred, but not required.
– QuickBooks Online experience is helpful.
– SAP experience is highly preferred.
– Spectrum Construction Software experience preferred, but not required.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
– Excellent work ethic and team player attitude.
– Exceptional attention to detail.
– Strong, concise written and oral communication skills.
– Proactive personality and able to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
– Ability to multi-task and work independently.
– Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and third parties.
– Medical, dental and vision insurance fully paid by the employer for both the employee and dependents.
– 401k matching.
– Generous PTO plan.