Position Title: Supply Coordinator
Industry: Marine Lubricants
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Hours: 8:00AM – 4:30PM
– Monitor and help coordinate product deliveries by 3rd party supply partners to our customers’ vessels calling within Region.
– Coordinate finished product transfers between US inventory locations.
– Help assist with the coordination of additive shipments to US manufacturing (blend) plants within Region.
– Assist in the management of the Region’s inventory system and prepare replenishment order requests as required. Perform physical audits as needed.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work in a small team as well as multi-cultural environment
– Strong performance bias with a creative outlook and “can do” attitude
– Ability to network and work cooperatively within an international team
– Competency in Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook)
Education / Certificates:
– College degree preferred. Experience in supply chain management and/or accounting role is a plus.
– Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
Approximately 30,000 – 40,000 annually, depending on experience.