Position: Tax Manager (100% Remote)
Industry: Accounting Firm
Location: Towson, Maryland
Jones Networking is searching for an experienced Tax Manager (100% remote) to join a large growing CPA firm in Towson that provides free parking and excellent benefits.
Tax Manager Position Summary:
– Serve as the engagement manager on specific tax client accounts, taking responsibility for planning, execution, final deliverable and bills and collections.
– Review complex individual, partnership, S and C corporate tax returns.
– Develop a detailed tax engagement work plan, including budgets and timeline for delivery.
– Monitor project status against the budget and communicate schedule adjustments to management.
– Effectively analyze client transactions and unusual situations with a level of complexity in incorporating the tax effect of the transaction or situation.
– Maintain lines of communication with both staff and clients to address client concerns and identify opportunities to increase level and type of services.
– Work closely with clients and partners within our client-based approach to provide outstanding client service.
– Take responsibility for subordinates’ activities and charge ability, including effective delegation of work to staff.
– Develop subordinates’ technical and industry skills and encourage growth.
Tax Manager Qualifications Summary:
– BS/BA Accounting; Masters in taxation preferred
– CPA required
– 6+ years with public accounting firm experience with tax focus
– Be a team player and willing to roll up your sleeves if needed
– Proactive problem solver with analytical skills
– Self-motivated with excellent follow through on assigned duties
– Sold communication skills
Approximately 110,000 – 160,000/annually, depending on experience.
If you’re ready to take the next step towards an exciting new career, visit www.jonesnet.com to view all of our current openings in Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD, and Charlotte, NC.