|Position Title: Technical Project Manager (Solar)
Industry: Solar Energy
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina (Lake Norman Area)
The Technical Project Manager should have 1-2 years of Project Management experience, preferably within the commercial solar industry. This role will be responsible for the development of professional and trustful rapport with the clients, the vendor partners, and all other internal departments.
– Responsible for reviewing all client project requirements and recommending the best solar racking solution for that project.
– Communicate directly with the client and ensure that all required technical and practical project information has been received and configured.
– Provide technical support to clients technical requests and related questions.
– Schedule and manage timely sales deliverables on all Solar products to the client.
– Work directly with clients to review proposed solar client project layouts and approval for quoting of projects.
– The Technical Project Manager role works with the sales team to provide practical and alternative solutions to client questions.
– Perform complete and ongoing support to the sales team, project management and engineering teams.
– Properly vet and prepare all client awarded projects for seamless transition to the Project Management team.
– Maintain current and accurate project detail information in CRM (Microsoft Dynamics).
– At least one year of Solar Project Management experience required.
– Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Strong organizational skills and adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
– Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
– Ability to take initiative and be direct.
– Critical thinker, self-motivated, reliable, trustworthy,and outgoing.
– Salary is commensurate with experience, approximately 50,000-60,000/annually.
– Medical, Vision, Dental and PTO offered.
– 401k following thirty days of employment.