Position Title: Technical Support Specialist
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Currently recruiting for an entry level IT professional to join a growing and technical driven company located in Baltimore. Competitive salary and excellent benefits with growth potential!
Technical Support Specialist Job Description:
- Provide IT support to customers, assisting them with hardware and software problems via chat, email, or phone.
- Diagnose and resolve issues related to mobile computers, barcode scanners and printers, RFID systems, Wireless Networks, Business Applications, Internet providers, Hosting providers, etc.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems and clean up computers as needed.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Perform remote troubleshooting as needed.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Participate in on call rotation including after hours and weekend hours.
Technical Support Specialist Qualifications Summary:
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues related to mobile computers, applications and data collection systems.
- Must be familiar with mobile computers from manufacturers including Zebra, Honeywell, Samsung, and Panasonic.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
- US Citizenship or active Green Card required.
Compensation 35,000 to 45,ooo, based on education and experience. Excellent benefits offered.