Position Title: Warehouse Night Shift Associate
Industry: Manufacturing / Distribution
Location: Jessup, Maryland
Status: Full time
Work Hours: Monday – Friday from 8PM to 4:30AM
Warehouse Night Shift Associate Position Summary:
- Oversee warehouse inventory on assigned shift.
- Supervise the processes associated with the shipping and receiving of products to ensure product integrity and order filling accuracy.
- Handle all shipping confirmations for orders placed during shift.
- Conduct inventory checks.
- Serve as a liaison with drivers.
- Verify product integrity and inspect products for damage.
- Utilize forklift to select items for shipping and for storing items received.
- Minimum two years experience in warehouse operations and inventory support functions.
- Forklift experience required. Forklift certification preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Good aptitude with numbers, mathematical abilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Flexibility to work paid overtime, holidays, and/or weekends as business dictates.
Hourly rate is commensurate with experience and training. Free parking. Health, dental, vision, LTD, STD, retirement plan, two weeks annual paid vacation, and many other benefits!