Position Title: Warehouse Shift Supervisor
Location: Sterling, Virginia
Status: Full time
Three Shifts Available:
-Sunday from 5:30AM – 2:00PM and Monday-Thursday from 5AM – 1:30PM
-Tuesday-Friday 12PM – 8:30PM and Saturday 6:30AM – 3PM
-Thursday-Monday from 5:30PM – 2PM
Warehouse Shift Supervisor Position Summary:
- Lead, direct and supervise warehouse operations and personnel on assigned shift.
- Supervise the processes associated with the shipping and receiving of products to ensure product integrity and order filling accuracy.
- Plan and schedule the work force to meet daily operational demands.
- Motivate and coach warehouse employees to meet individual productivity requirements and take corrective actions when necessary to ensure productivity requirements are met.
- Verify product integrity and inspect products for damage.
- Protect warehouse staff and employees by enforcing proper personal protective equipment use and ensure proper training is provided.
- Utilize forklift to select items for shipping and for storing items received.
- Label and organize incoming and outgoing shipments.
Warehouse Shift Supervisor Qualifications Summary:
- Minimum two years experience working as a team lead or supervisor in a warehouse setting.
- Ability to operate a forklift required. Forklift certification preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Knowledge of safety procedures.
- This position requires frequent standing and walking. Frequent use of the upper extremities is required to reach, handle, grasp and use tools, equipment, and manipulate product.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Flexibility to work paid overtime, holidays, and/or weekends as business dictates.
Salary is commensurate with experience and training. Free parking. This location is not accessible via public transportation. Health, dental, vision, LTD, STD, retirement plan, onsite complimentary health club, and many other benefits!