Workers’ Compensation Attorney (Defense)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting for a Workers’ Compensation Attorney to join a growing Legal Defense Practice in Charlotte, NC. This is an exceptional career opportunity with a firm that offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits package as well as the autonomy to run your practice in a manner you see fit.
Workers’ Compensation Attorney Position Summary:
– Responsible for representing the defense of insurance carriers, third party administrators, self-insured businesses, and even uninsured businesses, throughout North Carolina.
– Routinely advise clients in every step of the process, from initial investigations of compensability through initial hearing and the appeals process.
Workers’ Compensation Attorney Qualifications Summary:
– Juris Doctor required.
– 2-5+ years working as a Workers’ Compensation Attorney for the defense.
– Must be a licensed Attorney able to practice in North Carolina and/or South Carolina.
– The ideal candidate must have strong academic skills and top of a law school class is highly preferred.
– Must be a strong writer.
– Possess excellent interpersonal skills, have strong research, writing and verbal communication skills and be able to work independently.
– Prefer candidates that are organized and self-motivated.
Workers’ Compensation Attorney Summary and Benefits:
– Competitive salary with a generous bonus structure.
– Generous health benefits package, including, full health insurance, 401K, and ST and LT disability insurance.
– Uptown Charlotte location with employer paid parking.
– Work life balance and Attorneys run their practice in a manner as they see fit.