Workers’ Compensation Case Manager
Charlotte, North Carolina
Currently recruiting for a Workers’ Compensation Case Manager to be responsible for communicating with clients, monitoring their medical
treatment & status, and properly moving cases in a timely fashion. Requires skills in client communication as well as medical coordination. Responsible for clients’ complete satisfaction. Excellent benefits package includes competitive salary, health insurance, 401k, gym membership and more.
Responsibilities of the Workers’ Compensation Case Manager
– Serve as the daily point of contact for the firm’s workers’ compensation clients.
– Prepare index of unpaid medical bills.
– Request medical bills and medical records from medical providers.
– Prepare summaries of medical records.
– Document all appropriate activities performed in Needles.
– Review all medical bills, medical records and other evidence received.
– Assists attorneys in filing NCIC forms.
– Organizes files and assist with scheduling and preparation of cases for mediation.
– Request criminal/motor vehicle/ISO records as may be needed.
– Assists Workers’ Compensation Attorneys in contacting defense counsel and Workers’ Compensation Adjusters regarding medical treatment needed by clients, indemnity checks, medical mileage, and other client and case needs.
– Assist in closing files.
– Assist Litigation Paralegals in completion of tasks as directed.
Requirements of the Workers’ Compensation Case Manager
– Minimum of five years’ experience as a Workers’ Compensation Case Manager or Paralegal is required.
– North Carolina workers’ compensation experience strongly preferred.
– Associate’s degree required; bachelor’s degree preferred.
– Ability to work well in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
– Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
– Must be self-motivated and demonstrate initiative to complete duties without supervision.
– Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task while maintaining high attention to detail.
– Experience using Needles software preferred.
Compensation and Benefits of the Workers’ Compensation Case Manager
– Competitive salary based on experience and education.
– Generous health benefits package.
– Life and disability insurance.
– Company perks including yoga, gym membership and more.