||Workers’ Compensation Case Manager
Charlotte, North CarolinaCurrently recruiting for a Workers’ Compensation Case Manager to be responsible for communicating with clients, monitoring their medical
treatment & status, and properly moving cases in a timely fashion. Requires skills in client communication as well as medical coordination. Responsible for our clients’ complete satisfaction.
Responsibilities of the Workers’ Compensation Case Manager
– Serve as the daily point of contact for the firm’s workers’ compensation clients.
– Prepare index of unpaid medical bills.
– Request medical bills and medical records from medical providers.
– Prepare summaries of medical records.
– Document all appropriate activities performed in Needles.
– Review all medical bills, medical records and other evidence received.
– Assists attorneys in filing NCIC forms.
– Organizes files and assist with scheduling and preparation of cases for mediation.
– Request criminal/motor vehicle/ISO records as may be needed.
– Assists Workers’ Compensation Attorneys in contacting defense counsel and Workers’ Compensation Adjusters regarding medical treatment needed by clients, indemnity checks, medical mileage, and other client and case needs.
– Assist in closing files.
– Assist Litigation Paralegals in completion of tasks as directed.
Requirements of the Workers’ Compensation Case Manager
– Minimum of five years’ experience as a Workers’ Compensation Case Manager or Paralegal is required.
– North Carolina workers’ compensation experience strongly preferred.
– Associate’s degree required; bachelor’s degree preferred.
– Ability to work well in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
– Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
– Must be self-motivated and demonstrate initiative to complete duties without supervision.
– Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task while maintaining high attention to detail.
– Experience using Needles software preferred.
Compensation and Benefits of the Workers’ Compensation Case Manager
– Competitive salary based on experience and education.
– Generous health benefits package.
– Life and disability insurance.
– Company perks including yoga, gym membership and more.