Workers’ Compensation Paralegal
Charlotte, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting for a Workers’ Compensation Paralegal to join a growing Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation Law Firm in Charlotte, NC. The Firm offers an excellent benefits package, PTO and a unique and welcoming company culture. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of workers’ compensation experience within a busy law firm.
Responsibilities of the Workers’ Compensation Paralegal:
– Provide excellent service to clients by serving as the first point of contact for questions and providing updates on their case.
– Collaborate with attorneys on assigned cases.
– Schedule mediation preparation conferences and mediations.
– File preparation for mediations (organize files and request bills, liens, and medical records).
– Prepare settlement memos and files for settlement.
– Close files.
Requirements of the Workers’ Compensation Paralegal:
– 1-3 years of workers’ compensation experience within a law firm.
– Detail oriented with the organizational skills required to maintain a high level of accuracy.
– Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance.
– Computer savvy.
– Strong communication skills.
Salary and Benefits of the Workers’ Compensation Paralegal:
– Competitive Salary offered.
– Medical, Dental and Vision benefits packages.
– 401(k) Retirement Plan.
– 50,000 Life Insurance Policy.
– Short Term & Long Term Disability.
– Generous PTO.